Saturday, July 24, 2021

Thread the needle

 Today on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog is the C4C594 challenge.

Tomorrow will be Thread the Needle Day. For our challenge this week incorporate the theme "Sewing" into our cards. Use sewing theme images/words; Sewing themed patterned papers or actually sewing of any type on your cards.

I use the quilted backdrop die with some designer paper for the background. I found this die in my stash, when this die first came out it had some matching bead stickers. I stamped the image onto the background and onto white card, after colouring it in, I cut it out and using foam tape squares I placed it over the background one.


On the inside I added the pop up Hello and a stamped image and sentiment.


Supplies:
Penny Black - stitches
Lawn Fawn - Oliver's stitched ABC, quilted backdrop, Pop up - Hello
Spellbinders - die and pearl sticker


Don't forget to check out the rest of the “Crazies” cards over on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog and also their individual blogs for more details.
Maryann Einam- You are here

Thanks for stopping by today....



No comments:

Post a Comment