Thursday, July 8, 2021

Dotty Christmas in July

I made this card for this week challenge CCEE2127on the CCEE stampers blog. When I thought about making this card the things that stuck in my mind was for dots, (obviously I read the challenge incorrectly, in creating a card using the letters D O T S Y for inspiration. But still wanted to add it to the challenge) so I found this designer paper that I have used for the background, it had some lovely glitter dots. 

I have made a Christmas in July card with the snowman, with a dotted scarf and dotted top hat. Dotting around the snowflakes around the background.


The stamp images are from Beccy's Place.

Don't forget to check out the CCEE Stampers blog to see the rest of the creations the CCEE Stampers have created this week. You can also see more details of their creations on their individual blogs.
Maryann Einam- You are here

Thanks for stopping by....


2 comments:

  1. Fun papers and fabulous paper piecing on this sweet card with your snuggling snow couple!!

    ReplyDelete