Thursday, July 15, 2021

Hey there Brownie the Cow

 My card today is for the challenge on the CCEE Stampers blog.

 It’s Cow Appreciation Day! Put some kind of farm animal (cow or otherwise) on your card.

For my card today, I had found this designer paper in my stash for such an occasion. I wanted to show the designer paper off and not cover it up as a background. So I dusted off my old sizzix die. This one was designed by Stephanie Baynard - card circle flip -it die.


I used Brownie the cow die designed by Karen Burniston from her Elizabeth Craft Design days.
On the inside I added the coordinating die set.




Don't forget to check out the rest of the “Crazies” cards over on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog and also their individual blogs for more details.
Maryann Einam- You are here

Thanks for stopping by today....





No comments:

Post a Comment