Thursday, July 22, 2021

Fast Food

 Hello, My card today is for the challenge CCEE2129 on the CCEE Stampers blog.

Yesterday (7/21) was National Hot Dog Day, so include this national treasure on your card. If you don’t have a hot dog image, you can use any kind of fast food item.

I have made a interactive card with dies from Karen Burniston.


I made the base card using 1046 Circle Charm Pop -up and added the 1135 fast food charms.


Don't forget to check out the CCEE Stampers blog to see the rest of the creations the CCEE Stampers have created this week. You can also see more details of their creations on their individual blogs.

2 comments:

  1. Your card has me singing..."Take me out to the ballgame."

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looked through all my dies hoping to find a hot dog just like this, but no! I love this delightful interactive design with your fabulous background paper, Maryann!

    ReplyDelete