Saturday, July 17, 2021

Catch the Breeze

 On the Crazy 4 Challenges blog is week 3 sketch challenge.

This is the card I have made I started by turning the sketch on its side. I made the butterfly using dies and micro fine glitter. I then used the insert die cut pieces for Newton Nook's slimline dies. 


I cut 3 panels of designer paper using slimline die, one for the front and two for the inside. I added the Katherine Label inside for the pop up and added the butterfly and square. I also added the sentiment inside. 




Supplies
Karen Burniston - 1011- Katherine Label pop up, 1151 Long rectangles crosshatch
Newton's Nook- Slimline Frames and Windows die
Stampendous - Sentiment
Elizabeth Craft designs -  Butterfly Silhouette, micro fine glitter.


Don't forget to check out the rest of the “Crazies” cards over on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog and also their individual blogs for more details.
Maryann Einam- You are here

Thanks for stopping by today....

No comments:

Post a Comment