Thursday, April 18, 2019

There's Hope

My card today is made for the CCEEstampers weekly challenge.

In the United States, April is the National Month of Hope. This week Lynn challenges us to create a card with a sentiment of encouragement to send to a friend who is in need of a spark of love and hope in their lives. Sometimes the smallest gesture can light that spark.



The other day I caught up with a friend who I hadn't seen for a long time, she has been going through some rough times, I thought of her when I made this card, she loves a nice cup of tea.


I have used retired Karen Burniston dies to create my card, I love this die set I am sorry that it has been retired.
The stamps are a sentiment set from Penny Black, called cup of tea.




Don't forget to check out the CCEE Stampers blog to see the rest of the creations the CCEE Stampers have created this week. You can also see more details of their creations on their individual blogs.
Maryann Einam- You are here

Thanks for stopping by....



6 comments:

  1. beautiful card, love that sentiment

    ReplyDelete
  2. How absolutely wonderful, MaryAnn!! I love this design with its pop up tea cup and sensational sentiments!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the design of your fabulous card with the pop up cup inside.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely. I enjoy a cup of tea myself!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cool inspirational card, Maryann!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful die cut. Tea is always so soothing!

    ReplyDelete