Saturday, April 13, 2019

Simply a Gift box

Today it is challenge day with the crazy team on crazy4challenges.

 Let’s make an ABC! That’s Anything But a Card! Maybe a scrapbook or art journal page, a tag or ATC, gift packaging, a mixed canvas, postcard or maybe even a flip book!



No doubt you will be seeing lots of wedding items on my blog. Both my daughter's became engaged last month, while the weddings are still in the planning stages I am just working on some ideas that they may like to use.

I had this spellbinders - amazing paper grace wedding collection - favorable simple gift box die for some time and thought it was time I used it. I pulled some of my old MFT dies for decoration.


Don't forget to check out the rest of the “Crazies” cards over on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog and also their individual blogs for more details.
Maryann Einam- You are here
April Guest Designer - Cindy Lawrence

Thanks for stopping by today....



1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous, look forward to seeing all your wedding creations

    ReplyDelete