Thursday, April 11, 2019

Books to Read

Welcome to todays challenge with the CCEE Stampers team, hostess Lynn had set our challenge.

Tomorrow is National Drop Everything and Read Day. I know that reading if a vital part of each of your lives both for business and pleasure. This week I would love for you to create a design which features a favorite book, favorite book character(s), or a reading theme stressing the importance or value of reading.

This challenge is close to my heart, I always had a book on the go, I have my own library of my favourite author, I have so many books that it can be several years before I go back and re-read one.


I created a twist panel pop up card to show case the cute little images. I used designer paper for the look of wall paper and used a stencil and salty ocean distress oxide ink for the look of carpet. Each little image was fussy cut out and glued onto panel pieces.



I kept the front of the card simple with a fun lead into the card with images used in the inside.


Supplies:
Mama Elephant stamps - bookworm.
Catherine Pooler  stamps - Book and Film
Dies - Karen Burniston - 1057- crosshatch circles, 1009 twist panel pop up, MFT lace border.

Don't forget to check out the CCEE Stampers blog to see the rest of the creations the CCEE Stampers have created this week. You can also see more details of their creations on their individual blogs.
Maryann Einam- You are here

Thanks for stopping by....


6 comments:

  1. GMTA! love that we both used the same stamp set this week. Fabulous card

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your little "library"....fun, colorful card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great card for any book lover. I like the pop-up on the inside.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these moveable cards! Love the stamps......you and Frances were thinking alike today!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card with these fun images to honor "Drop Everything and Read" Day. Awesome work, MaryAnn!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, this is one fancy card. Love that surprise inside.

    ReplyDelete