Saturday, April 27, 2019

It is a good day

Welcome
My card today was made for the Crazy4Challenges theme.

Back to metallics for the end of the month. Use foiling on your project. If you don't do you own foil, look for foiled patterned  or mirror papers pr embellishments like chipboard or stickers in your stash.


I am working a building my supplies of wedding themed cards. I went looking for some foil designer paper and found a page of sentiments that would fit well with the rocking rectangle die from Karen Burniston. I then created the front of the card using dies.


This card has a lot of foil as every page has foil as well as embellishments.Here is a closer look at the foiled sentiment panels.




Don't forget to check out the rest of the “Crazies” cards over on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog and also their individual blogs for more details.


Maryann Einam- You are here
April Guest Designer - Cindy Lawrence

Thanks for stopping by today....



1 comment: