Saturday, April 6, 2019

Gilded Roses

Today I am sharing my card for the Crazy4challenge theme set by hostess Rebecca.

 Metallics are super trendy right now! Use at least 3 metallic or metallic-coloured embellishments on your card or project. 




I started with a black card and embossed it with cottage roses embossing folder, I then added the old gold, summer blue and patina gilding wax to highlight the raised areas. I die cut the Happy in foil card stock and gold heat embossed the birthday sentiment. I also add some liquid glitter dots.


Don't forget to check out the rest of the “Crazies” cards over on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog and also their individual blogs for more details.
Maryann Einam- You are here
April Guest Designer - Cindy Lawrence

Thanks for stopping by today....

No comments:

Post a Comment