Saturday, August 18, 2018

Sweet treats

Welcome to this weeks sketch challenge with the Crazy 4 challenges team.


For my card today I have used the stamp set that came free with the Creative Stamping Magazine issue 39. Inside I used the same images and created a pop up card using the Karen Burniston's Cup cake pop up die as a generic pop up platform. I also used some old My Favorite things border dies as embellishments.




Don't forget to check out the rest of the “Crazies” cards over on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog and also their individual blogs for more details.


Frances Byrne

Anja de Regt
Joanne Grzelak
Karen Aicken
Raquel Mason
Rebecca Endie
Amy Ottmers 
Kathleen Adams
Maryann Einam- You are here
August Guest Designer Connie Van Loosen

Thanks for stopping by....

1 comment:

  1. what a yummy looking card with all those gummy babies :)

    ReplyDelete