Thursday, August 9, 2018

King Rules

Welcome  to another challenge with the CCEE Stampers team.

Apparently Tomorrow is World Lion Day .... Lions are also often referred to as the "King of the Jungle" so lets see some jungle animals appearing on our cards this week … bonus points if you include a lion.


For the front of my card I used Kaisercraft paper pack and the stampendous baby lion. Inside I used the Karen Burniston designs Spinner square pop-up. I only used the pop up part of the die set and attached the oval die and free hand cut circle as the base for my image and sentiment.





Don't forget to check out the CCEE Stampers blog to see the rest of the creations the CCEE Stampers have created this week. You can also see more details of their creations on their individual blogs.
Anne Harmon
Joanne Grzelak
Liz Williams
Lois Bak
Lynn McAuley
Frances Byrne
Vicky Gould
Kelly Santi
Maryann Einam- You are here

Thanks for stopping by....

8 comments:

  1. Oh I forgot about that lion, fun card

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is so adorable, inside and out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that's the friendliest-looking lion I've ever seen. Such a cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the friendly look on your cute lion,

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute pop-up design!! I love the circus banners with this fun lion, Maryann!

    ReplyDelete
  6. you win the prize for the sweetest lion....colored beautifully, and placed on a really fun fold ccard

    ReplyDelete