Saturday, August 25, 2018

For my Dad

Welcome to this weeks Challenge with the Crazy 4 Challenges team.

This week our challenge is to make cards with a male theme. With Fathers Day next week in Australia I thought I would make a card for my girls to give to their Dad. He likes nothing better than spending time on the golf course.




I have used the Lawn Fawn Stitched hillside pop-up die and the  'For the boys' stamps that were free in the Cardmaking in easy steps issue 26 Magazine.

Don't forget to check out the rest of the “Crazies” cards over on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog and also their individual blogs for more details.

Frances Byrne

Anja de Regt
Joanne Grzelak
Karen Aicken
Raquel Mason
Rebecca Endie
Amy Ottmers 
Kathleen Adams
Maryann Einam- You are here
August Guest Designer Connie Van Loosen

Thanks for stopping by....


1 comment:

  1. I don't think I have seen you make many golf themed cards LOL ... love how you used the pop-up die set for this one

    ReplyDelete