Saturday, August 4, 2018

Mountain climbing day


Welcome to this week's challenge with the Crazy 4 Challenges team.

Apparently August 1st is National Mountain Climbing Day.....I don't climb real mountains, but do think that they are beautiful and I love looking at them. So for this first challenge of the month, I am asking you to put some mountains on your card/project.



I don't live near high any mountains but i imagine they would have trees, cabins and wildlife. I have used Karen Burniston's out door scene dies to create my card.

Don't forget to check out the rest of the “Crazies” cards over on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog and also their individual blogs for more details.

Frances Byrne

Anja de Regt
Joanne Grzelak
Karen Aicken
Raquel Mason
Rebecca Endie
Amy Ottmers 
Kathleen Adams
Maryann Einam- You are here
August Guest Designer Connie Van Loosen

Thanks for stopping by...


1 comment: