Thursday, December 8, 2022

Take Time to Celebrate


This is the final CCEE challenge for 2022.

 In fact, it has come to the time that the CCEE Stampers team to hang up their ink pads and stamps, so this will be our last challenge.

 While I have only been on the design team since June 2014, it was a blog that I liked to follow for inspiration since 2009 when I started my own blog. I, in fact did not even know when the original team, started and that it was previously call Cheers & Challenges Eclectic Ensemble.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you all for your continued support of our challenges every week, and I hope you have found some inspiration in our challenges.

Time is counting down to the end of the year, and I so I am asking that your feature clocks on your card. Think of time clocks, stop watches or even a countdown clock anything to do with time.



I created the background using Distress Oxide inks Kitsch Flamingo and broken china, and distress ink wilted violet. sponging it through a stencil. I then used the wood mounted hero arts tag stamp - H4777 Collage Take Time and heat embossed it. I then added the die cut sentiment and numbers.

Don't forget to check out the CCEE Stampers blog to see the rest of the creations the CCEE Stampers have created this week. You can also see more details of their creations on their individual blogs.
Maryann Einam- You are here

Thanks for stopping by....

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous card, thank you for being part of our Design Team these past years, it’s been fun seeing your wonderful cards each week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the stencil work in the background of your card. It has been working alongside of you on the CCEE design team. Happy holidays and happy new year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, Maryann! I have truly enjoyed all the wonderful designs you have created for the CCEE Stampers over the years. Best wishes to you as you continue your crafting journey.

    ReplyDelete