Monday, December 19, 2022

Poinsettias for Christmas

Here are a couple of Christmas cards that I have made for this year. same stamps and papers but each have a different look.

      
I pulled out this poinsettia wood mounted stamp that I have for about 20years. It is a PSX brand which was made of really good rubber, so it has lasted.

I stamped the image in black ink and heat embossed it. I then coloured the image with alcohol ink and cut the sentiment with fish tail banner die.
The top card was matted with green card and designer paper. The second card was matted with gold card before adding it to the designer paper. The berries were coloured in yellow ink. It is amazing how different the two cards look so with the different matting papers.



 Thanks for looking today.

No comments:

Post a Comment