Tuesday, December 20, 2022

Gnome box pop up card.

The card I am sharing is what I call a stand-up box pop up card, although it is called something different by other people. 
I made the card to fit into a business size envelope. I have used inches for my measurements, as I have used a score board with inch markings. I cut the card 4" in width. I then scored at 7", 8", 10" and 11" along the long side. Fold the score lines and glue the last tab to make a box. For this card I cut a separate piece 31/2" wide and score at 10", 11" the piece is then cut to size depending on the decorations. I then attached the card onto the base card using the tabs.


This is the side view of the boxes, the card folds flat for postage.



In the designer paper pack, there was a sheet of large panels that work great on the back of the card.


 Thanks for looking today.

No comments:

Post a Comment