Sunday, December 25, 2022

Sleigh of gifts

Merry Christmas everyone, I hope every is having a wonderful day.
This is the last of the stand-up box pop-up cards that I have made for this year.
These are the instructions that I have shared previously.
I made the card to fit into a business size envelope. I have used inches for my measurements, as I have used a score board with inch markings. I cut the card 4" in width. I then scored at 7", 8", 10" and 11" along the long side. Fold the score lines and glue the last tab to make a box. For this card I cut a separate piece 31/2" wide and score at 10", 11" the piece is then cut to size depending on the decorations. I then attached the card onto the base card using the tabs.


To decorate this card, I have used the sleigh that Karen Burniston for her previous licensed days. I also added the Santa that I received free in a magazine.

 Thanks for looking today.

No comments:

Post a Comment