Thursday, April 1, 2021

Magical Rainbow Day

Today my card is for the Challenge with the team on the CCEE Stampers blog.

 Did you know that the 3rd of April is Find a Rainbow Day, For our challenge this week, include a rainbow of some type on your card either a rainbow image or rainbow colors … whichever you prefer.


My inspiration for today's card is from the tutorial I saw the other day from Jennifer McGuire.

I used the My Favorite Things die - falling from the clouds frame to die cut the window. I die cut it several times so I could use more clouds as embellishments.


I used the Avery Elle stamp set - Be a Unicorn for the stamped images and sentiment.


on the inside I used strips of card to make a rainbow that moves up and down as you close the card.



Don't forget to check out the CCEE Stampers blog to see the rest of the creations the CCEE Stampers have created this week. You can also see more details of their creations on their individual blogs.
Maryann Einam- You are here

Thanks for stopping by....


1 comment: