Saturday, April 10, 2021

Sisters

Hi Crafting Friends,

This is my card I have made for the Crazy 4 Challenges design team challenge C4C579.

 Today is Sibling Day, make a card that shows a sibling how special they are, if you don’t have a sibling make a card for a friend you love like a sibling.

For my card today I have used the Mama Elephant - Slim Film city die set. I went looking for a stamp to fit this theme and found this real rubber unmounted stamp from over 15 years ago. I am sorry that I can't tell you the company as I didn't record companies at that time.

I heat embossed the image of the girls 3 times and heat embossed them. I then used copic pens to colour the image and positioned the die over the image that I wanted. I then used the die to cut the layers and placed the images into the frames and added the gem stones in the corners.




Don't forget to check out the rest of the “Crazies” cards over on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog and also their individual blogs for more details.
Maryann Einam- You are here

Thanks for stopping by today....

No comments:

Post a Comment