Saturday, April 24, 2021

Colour inspiration

 Hi Crafting Friends

My card today is for the Colour Inspiration C4C581 on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog.

Hostess Nicky Foden has decided this last challenge would be an inspiration challenge.

 This piece of art has been hanging at work and it’s been calling to me for a while. Use it as inspiration to make a card. Take a minute to zoom in as there are a lot of colours that aren’t as noticeable at first glance.

When I first saw this piece, I looked at it and wrote down the colours that popped into my mind, Black, Yellow, grey, purple, gold and a bit of blue.

I recently did a star gazing evening and thought that I would use some distress oxide ink to create a night sky.

I made this a slimline card with dies so I could create a scene with the stamped images.




Supplies
Distress Oxide inks - several colours blended until I was happy with the look.
 Avery Elle stamp set astronauts
 Karen Burniston Long rectangles dies



Don't forget to check out the rest of the “Crazies” cards over on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog and also their individual blogs for more details.
Maryann Einam- You are here

Thanks for stopping by today....

No comments:

Post a Comment