Thursday, October 1, 2020

Mad Hatters Day

Welcome to today's card for the CCEE Stampers design blog challenge. This month we are welcoming two new design team members. Manal and Hazel welcome to the team. 

 Apparently the 6th October is Mad Hatter Day, so for our challenge this week, create a card inspired by the theme … Hats, Alice In Wonderland, Mad Hatter etc.

                                         

I didn't have anything in the Alice and Wonderland theme, so I just went with the white rabbit. It has been sometime since I have made a card using stickers and micro-fine glitter. To create the card I covered white card stock with double sided tape, then peel off the backing sheet. I then peeled off the sticker and attached it to the tape sticky sides together, being careful not to touch the sticky side using the release paper rub the sticker into the card. I then poured micro-fine glitter all over the image and it adhered to the area around the sticker. I then burnished the glitter into the card before colouring with copic markers.

Don't forget to check out the CCEE Stampers blog to see the rest of the creations the CCEE Stampers have created this week. You can also see more details of their creations on their individual blogs.
Maryann Einam- You are here
Thanks for stopping by....

4 comments:

  1. Cute sticker and nice technique. Your white rabbit looks really cute with all those flowers surrounding him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great background paper for your sweet white rabbit!! Great card, Maryann!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was a challenging theme for me too, but I love the white rabbit. I wish I had thought of that!!

    ReplyDelete