Saturday, October 24, 2020

Copper Haunting Highlights

This card is for the Crazy4Challenges design team challenge.

 Create your card using copper accents. Maybe some copper embossing, mirror cardstock, metal embellishments like paperclips, brads, sequins, eyelets or gems.

I have been playing with my glass mat and distress oxide ink pads to create this background for this card. After I was happy with the pattern I added some copper paint speckling with a wet paint brush. I then stamped the tree branch. Using the Lawn Fawn build a house die, and cut it out of stone designer paper and decorated it with the Halloween add on. I also added the copper paint to highlight the black card to look like timber embellishments. I then added the ghosts, bat and spider.



Don't forget to check out the rest of the “Crazies” cards over on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog and also their individual blogs for more details.
Maryann Einam- You are here

Thanks for stopping by today....

No comments:

Post a Comment