Thursday, October 29, 2020

Black Cat Awareness

Today is challenge day with the CCEE Stampers blog design team.

October is Black Cat Awareness month, incorporate a cat of any color on your card this week.



Earlier this month I saw the video tutorial by Eileen Godwin using Lavinia Stamps and stencils. I love the Lavinia stamps range but I didn't have any of their stencils, so I gave it a try with a stencil I did have.
I used distress oxide inks in, dried marigold, tumbled glass, antique linen, weathered wood, to create the background. I used my misti platform to position, Mooch the cat and Tree Goddess Luna and stamping them with jet black ink.
I love the way this turned out and can't wait to play with some more with stencils.

Don't forget to check out the CCEE Stampers blog to see the rest of the creations the CCEE Stampers have created this week. You can also see more details of their creations on their individual blogs.
Maryann Einam- You are here

Thanks for stopping by....



3 comments: