Saturday, September 26, 2020

Somebunny

Today I am joining my friends on the Crazy4Challenges design team. Today is Frances last day of challenges for September.

So our final "S" themed challenge is ... 

Slimline Cards- Yes I know we had this theme earlier in the year, but Slimline cards are fun and on trend right now. They are also addictive …. Which is why I created a Facebook Group dedicated to Slimline Cards called Slimline Card Addicts. So this week create a slimline card.

The most popular sizes for Slimline Cards are either 3.5 inches x 8.5 inches or 4 inches x 9 inches. Slimline Cards fit into a standard business size envelope.




To make my slimline card I have used Pinkfresh Studio slim stitched scallop circles panel. I added so of the Gerda Steiner bunnies peeking through the windows.



Don't forget to check out the rest of the “Crazies” cards over on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog and also their individual blogs for more details.
Maryann Einam- You are here

Thanks for stopping by today..

No comments:

Post a Comment