Thursday, September 10, 2020

Slimline Eclipse

Today is challenge day with CCEE Stampers blog designer team.

  Slimline Cards seem to be very popular at present, especially with a few companies have been releasing dies especially for the use of creating this style of card. I know I have become addicted to this style of card las have a few of my friends. So much so that I created a Facebook Group dedicated to Slimline Cards called Slimline Card Addicts.

  For our challenge this week create a Slimline card. The most popular sizes for Slimline Cards are either  8 ½ inches x 3 ½ inches or 4 inches x 9 inches and should fit into a standard business sized envelope.


For my card today I have used a panel of designer paper, cut to size with slimline dies. I have used the eclipse technique for my sentiment.

Don't forget to check out the CCEE Stampers blog to see the rest of the creations the CCEE Stampers have created this week. You can also see more details of their creations on their individual blogs.
Maryann Einam- You are here

Thanks for stopping by....

3 comments:

  1. Pretty card. The eclipse technique works well with slimlines.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you spread out the sentiment and love the pretty flowers over to the side.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these wonderful flowers on your fabulous slimline birthday design!

    ReplyDelete