Saturday, November 23, 2019

Snow Drift Blessings

Today we have another challenge hosted by Nicky for the Crazy 4 Challenges blog.

For this challenge, I was trying to find ideas that I haven't seen in other challenges so. I thought that it would be fun to use a card that we had received from someone else as inspiration. It can be a handmade card or a store-bought card.

I went craft shopping with a friend the other day and purchased a few things. My friend commented that I happen to have a snow theme happening, so I just continued with the theme for today's card.

I created my with several die sets from Karen Burniston.
1064 - Christmas tress pop stand
1011 - Katherine Label pop-up
1006 - Nature Edges
1017 - Snowmen
 The sentiment is from the stampendous stamps set holiday expressions.







This is my inspiration card, I received it last year. You can following the link for more detailed information on how to make the original card here.



Don't forget to check out the rest of the “Crazies” cards over on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog and also their individual blogs for more details.


Frances Byrne

Rebecca Endie
Kathleen Adams
Amy Ottmers 
Karen Ostergard
Tracey Farr
Maryann Einam- You are here
Nicky Foden
November Guest Designer Lisa Reynolds Bzibziak
Thanks for stopping by today....




1 comment: