Thursday, November 21, 2019

Enjoy the Ride


Hi, Today I am playing along with the team on CCEE Stampers Blog for this week's challenge.

 Tomorrow is Go For A Ride Day, so for our challenge this week incorporate  some sort of transport on your card…. Bike, car, train, plane, hot air balloon etc.
How will you be riding this week?



I chose to Ride on a Train toady. I have used Karen Burniston's Pivot Train die to create my card and added embellishments to suit the theme.



Supplies: 
Karen Burntiston dies
1103 - Enjoy the Ride
1107 - Train Elements
1106 Train Pivot Panels


Don't forget to check out the CCEE Stampers blog to see the rest of the creations the CCEE Stampers have created this week. You can also see more details of their creations on their individual blogs.
Maryann Einam- You are here

Thanks for stopping by....

6 comments:

  1. What a fun card with the train and all the additions!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great choice for the challenge. Love your train card

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have only ridden on a train once in my life and that was about 60 years ago. I still remember the details so you know it was wonderful just like your fun card, Maryann!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun card! Love the blue, black, and white color theme.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Train Pivot Panel die is such a fun one. Your card looks great. I love that you used the "shadow" on the front as well as for the pop-up inside.

    ReplyDelete