Saturday, November 2, 2019

Liquorice allsorts kind of day

Hello,
This is my card for today's challenge on the Crazy4Challenges blog.

Nicky is our  Hostess for the first time this month and we welcome her Guest designer Lisa.

So let's get to it, according to the days of the year calendar tomorrow (November 3rd) is Candy Day, so our challenge is to make a candy-themed card.



All the stamps images I have used are from the free set in the Creative Stamping Magazine issue 39. I used my Misti to help with the positioning the liqourice allsorts images. The candy jar is fussy cut out and I edged it a dark copic pen and popped it up with foam tape.

Inside I have used Karen Burniston Katherine Label pop-up dies and and the Circles from the Snowman twist circle dies. 


Don't forget to check out the rest of the “Crazies” cards over on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog and also their individual blogs for more details.

Frances Byrne

Rebecca Endie
Kathleen Adams
Amy Ottmers 
Karen Ostergard
Tracey Farr
Maryann Einam- You are here
Nicky Foden
November Guest Designer Lisa Reynolds Bzibziak
Thanks for stopping by today....

No comments:

Post a Comment