Thursday, November 28, 2019

Coffee Moustache

This week on CCEE Stampers we are asked to put a moustache on our cards.

 November is also known as Movember which is a time to celebrate and raise funds for male issues.
 For our challenge this month include a Moustache (Mo) on your card in some way.


I have been wanting to use this Thanks a Latte stamp set for Lawn Fawn for ages. It is kind of quirky to add faces to the cups, they looked so sweet. I coloured the images to match the designer paper in the background. It just so happened that I had a jar of shaker sequins on my desk waiting to be used, it has been so long since I have made a shaker card, I just love the way it turned out. With so much going on the front this inside looked rather plain so I just added the pop - up inside last minute.



Supplies: 
Lawn Fawn - Thanks a Latte stamp set
Stitched Hillside Backdrop.
Karen Burniston - 1011 - Katherine Label pop -up die
1054 - Crosshatch rectangle die

Don't forget to check out the CCEE Stampers blog to see the rest of the creations the CCEE Stampers have created this week. You can also see more details of their creations on their individual blogs.
Maryann Einam- You are here

Thanks for stopping by....


5 comments:

  1. Those are the cutest little coffee cups -- and the one with the mustache was perfect for this challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A coffee "stache? A riot! Thanks for sharing this fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too, too cute!! I love this coffee couple!! What a delightful card!

    ReplyDelete