Thursday, February 7, 2019

Shades of purple

Welcome to today's challenge card with the CCEE Stampers team. This month I am hostess and this is my first challenge.

The birthstone for February is Amethyst, use a shade of purple and include gem stones or charms on your card.




I created the base card using Karen Burniston Charm Accordion die and the stamped images are from My Favorite Things - tweet friends stamp set. My charm embellishments were coated with diamond glaze for dimension and shine and I have also added some gems stones.



Don't forget to check out the CCEE Stampers blog to see the rest of the creations the CCEE Stampers have created this week. You can also see more details of their creations on their individual blogs.
Maryann Einam- You are here

Thanks for stopping by....

6 comments:

  1. so tweet! love the birds used on this card

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your sweetly singing birds are the cutest thing ever!! Fabulous card, Maryann!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love birds! This is one of the sweetest cards I've seen! Great work, Maryann!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Only only are these little birds singing, they seem to be dancing in the center of each panel of this card. Amazing work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those birdies are so cute. I love your charm accordion, and the hearts are the perfect charms for it!

    ReplyDelete