Thursday, February 14, 2019

I heart you

Hi Everyone

Here is my card for the CCEE stampers challenge this week.

Today is Valentine's day and it is also my birthday this week, so please create a birthday card for someone you love.





 I die cut the heart background die in red card, I then cut the heart shape out of the background piece and mounted it with foam tape squares. I then stamped and fussy cut the Penny Black image and added it and the Happy Birthday die cut words and shadow to the card.  I just carried  the stamped elements over to the inside.




Don't forget to check out the CCEE Stampers blog to see the rest of the creations the CCEE Stampers have created this week. You can also see more details of their creations on their individual blogs.
Maryann Einam- You are here

Thanks for stopping by....

5 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, Maryann!! Hope you have some big celebration plans to today!!

    I love this wonderful card you have created. What a sensational backdrop you have created for this wonderful image with your die cuts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely adorable. My father's birthday was Valentine Day....what a perfect card this would have been with him! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. very clever to cut the heart background and then re-cutting it with a heart die! And Happy BIrthday to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy B'day to you this week, Maryann, fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you have had a grand birthday, and love this pretty red heart on this wonderful birthday card.

    ReplyDelete