Wednesday, February 20, 2019

Dashing through the snow

Welcome to my blog post, today I am sharing a card made for a challenge that I do each month with a couple of friends. 

Our challenge was My Favourite Things. 

I went with stamped images from the stamp company My Favorite Things or MFT for short.
I die cut the front panel twice gluing them together for dimension, the insert piece was only one layer that I had coloured with distress inks. All the stamped images were fussy cut out and added to the card with foam tape.


Supplies:
Lawn Fawn - stitched hillside backdrop
MFT - Ready, set ,snow
Distress inks - tumbled glass, salty ocean, chipped sapphire.
copic pens, foam tape, glue.

Thanks for stopping by........

1 comment:

  1. After all this heat, a little of that snow might be fun LOL ... loving your cute snow scene

    ReplyDelete