Thursday, February 21, 2019

Lever action card

This is my card for todays challenge with the CCEE Stampers team.

I love interactive cards and my challenge today was to create a lever card using dies or a ruler for scoring and craft knife.



It has been quite some time since I have made a lever card, the design has been around for quite awhile. I used a die to get the measurement for the lever window. And used one of my old My Favorite Things boarder dies for embellishments.


Because of the dimension created with the internal square, this card is great as a stand alone card and for displaying upright.



Don't forget to check out the CCEE Stampers blog to see the rest of the creations the CCEE Stampers have created this week. You can also see more details of their creations on their individual blogs.
Maryann Einam- You are here

Thanks for stopping by....


6 comments:

  1. Fun challenge and super cute card

    ReplyDelete
  2. Delightful work on this precious card!! I love this sweet elephant and your fabulous row of hearts!! Wonderful lever design, Maryann!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great challenge, Maryann. I always love learning something new. Your card is adorable with that cute elephant and the heart border.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet image for your lever card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute as cute can be. I just could not get it....must have thrown away 4 different cards! You girls that were able are much smarter than I!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. that little ellie is so sweet! Love the dp you added with all the hearts.

    ReplyDelete