Saturday, September 15, 2018

Wedding charms

Welcome to the September Sketch challenge with the Crazies team from Crazy 4 Challenge blog.


I was asked to make a floral wedding card, that is great about sketches you can use them to make cards for any theme. 
I found this pretty paper in a designer paper pack and used that for my theme, I first used the stencil with embossing ink and white embossing powder for some texture. My bride and groom are die cut charm pieces from when Karen Burniston designed for Elizabeth craft designs, but my circles are from her circle charm pop- up set. 



Supplies:
ECD - KB wedding charms (retired) KB Best wishes stamps (retired)
Karen Burniston - circle charm pop-up dies
MFT - Stitched fishtails, ECD - congratulations die
Kaisercraft - stencil, versamark ink, seafoam embossing powder.



Don't forget to check out the rest of the “Crazies” cards over on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog and also their individual blogs for more details.


Frances Byrne

Anja de Regt
Joanne Grzelak
Karen Aicken
Raquel Mason
Rebecca Endie
Amy Ottmers 
Kathleen Adams
Maryann Einam- You are here
September Guest Designer Fran Sabad

Thanks for stopping by....

1 comment: