Wednesday, September 26, 2018

FGM interactive card

My card for today is for the challenge that I do with some friends. Each month we challenge ourselves to use our supplies. This month our challenge is to create an interactive card. This month I chose to use dies from my favourite interactive die designer Karen Burniston. I have followed Karen over the years, when she has designed for other companies, she now has her own and this is the first time I have used the Charm accordion die set.



I decided to make this a four page booklet, to show case the flower images from the Australian company Uniquely creative. The set is called sweet succulents photopolomyer stamp.


I used a black glaze pen to make the hinges look like they have metal fastenings.


The four pages fold flat for posting.


Thanks for stopping by.........

No comments:

Post a Comment