Saturday, September 22, 2018

Flamazing 60th Birthday

Welcome to another challenge with the Crazy 4 challenges team.

Make a birthday card and put numbers on it. For example -the recipients age, use background paper with numbers on it, or even a numbered candle die cut if you have one.



Well this challenge was perfect timing for me as I needed a card for my work colleague who was celebrating a big zero birthday. She absolutely loves flamingos, I have been saving the designer paper for such occasion and when Karen Burniston came out with the flamingo charm I knew it was a must have die set. I have also use Karen's Circle charm pop-up dies and since the numbers and word dies are still on my Karen Burniston's wish list, I just used what I had that would fit. MFT- numbers and sentiment and fishtail banner die, Sue Wilson creative espression Happy Bithday die.



Don't forget to check out the rest of the “Crazies” cards over on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog and also their individual blogs for more details.


Frances Byrne

Anja de Regt
Joanne Grzelak
Karen Aicken
Raquel Mason
Rebecca Endie
Amy Ottmers 
Kathleen Adams
Maryann Einam- You are here
September Guest Designer Fran Sabad

Thanks for stopping by....

1 comment: