Monday, December 25, 2023

Friends are the best gift

Good evening, I hope that everyone had a wonderful with their families, this Christmas day.
This is my last Christmas card to share with you. 


I have a couple of Gnomes delivering the last of the presents. On the inside I have used the Paper frames pop-up. 
It looks very intricate, but it is all in the die. One of the fantastic creations dies from Karen Burniston. Funny I never noticed until I took the photo, but I didn't attach the fames as Karen explains in her tutorials. Even though I made this mistake it doesn't affect the way that the die works. I added a panel on the back of the card for signing.


 Supplies :
Karen Burniston dies - 1122 Paper Frames Pop-up
Beccy's Place - Gnomes
Stampendous - holiday expressions

All the best for Christmas
Cheers
Maryann

No comments:

Post a Comment