Thursday, November 3, 2022

Walk your dog

Hi Crafty Friends,

This month on the CCEE Stampers Blog I will be the hostess bring you the challenges.

According to the days of the year calendar, it is walk your dog week. Walk you dog week is a week holiday dedicated to bringing your dog a healthier lifestyle. Make a card with your furry friend in mind.


On the front of my card today I thought I would use a wobble spring behind the head of the puppy, just a bit of interactive fun on this card. I folded the card base and added designer paper on the front and on the inside. I used a die for the grass and the sentiment banner.


On the inside I created a pop up scene. I die cut a square and made it look like a wooden box using a woodgrain stamp. I then stamped the dog head, coloured them and fussy cut them out. I made two small boxes and added the to the base card behind where I wanted to place the box. I then added the puppy heads. I then added the die-cut clouds and the sentiment panel.





Don't forget to check out the CCEE Stampers blog to see the rest of the creations the CCEE Stampers have created this week. You can also see more details of their creations on their individual blogs.
Maryann Einam- You are here

Thanks for stopping by....

No comments:

Post a Comment