Thursday, November 24, 2022

Seaside Holiday

Hi Crafty Friends

Today is my last challenge for the month on the CCEE Stampers blog.

What ever the season it is great to get away, celebrate the day with a seaside holiday. Use the seaside for inspiration for your card today.

This stamp is one of the wood mounted House Mouse stamps that I have had for years, but it is a great image I just had to use it this week.


I made a z fold card using the main image as the focal point. Inside I added the summer sentiment.
The z fold card is a great way to show off a large image and add a bit of a fun element.





Don't forget to check out the CCEE Stampers blog to see the rest of the creations the CCEE Stampers have created this week. You can also see more details of their creations on their individual blogs.
Maryann Einam- You are here

Thanks for stopping by....

No comments:

Post a Comment