Thursday, November 10, 2022

Silhouettes Ladies

 Hi Crafty Friends

It is time for this weeks challenge with the team on the CCEE Stampers blog. I am hostess again and this is my challenge.

I love the simplicity of the a Silhouette, a lot of companies have them whether they are stamps or dies. Create a card with a beautiful Silhouette, it can be in a scene or a standalone image.

I have use stamps from Altenew to tell a story for this waterfall card. I made the waterfall card using dies as per instructions. I added the silhouette on the front panel.


You pull the tab to reveal the next page.


Then pull it again for the next one.


And again for the last page. The card fits in a normal envelope for posting and opens up for you to sign inside.

 
I used the Karen Burniston - 1161 waterfall card die to create the base card. A video is the easiest way to understand the die, so I am adding the link and you can see Karen's tutorial here.


Don't forget to check out the CCEE Stampers blog to see the rest of the creations the CCEE Stampers have created this week. You can also see more details of their creations on their individual blogs.
Maryann Einam- You are here

Thanks for stopping by....

No comments:

Post a Comment