Thursday, October 20, 2022

Reptiles

Hi Crafting friends,

This card is for the this weeks challenge with my friends on the CCEE Stampers blog.

Friday, October 21 is National Reptile Day. Lynn is asking the CCEE Stampers to be sure to feature on your cards the reptile of your choice: an alligator, a lizard, a turtle, a snake, a dinosaur! Or use them all! You choose!

The stamp that I have used for my card today is a rubber stamp on a wood block that I have had for many years. I have rediscovered lots of stamps that have been packed away.


Whipper Snapper Designs stamp
Karen Burniston - crosshatch circles, 1182 word set 4 - Hugs

Don't forget to check out the CCEE Stampers blog to see the rest of the creations the CCEE Stampers have created this week. You can also see more details of their creations on their individual blogs.
Maryann Einam- You are here

Thanks for stopping by....

1 comment:

  1. Beautifully colored image!! I love it with the striped background!!

    ReplyDelete