Thursday, October 13, 2022

Nautical Honors

It it time for another challenge with the team on the CCEE Stampers blog, Lynn is back with this challenge.

In the United States of America , October 13 is the day that the U.S. Navy celebrates as their birthday. To honor the men and women who have stepped up to serve our nation as members of the Navy since its inception, create a  card with a nautical theme.


I had this 6 x 6 paper pack in my stash of papers, it is double sided but I just couldn't bring myself to cut up this page, I glad I didn't have to as it works great as a card front for this theme.




I also found another pack with the anchor paper with worked well with the other pack.
 

I have used the twist panel die set to add some interactive fun inside. I added a spot to write your sentiment and added the die cut anchor charm.


Couture Creations  Sea Breeze paper pack
Kaisercraft  Summer Splash paper pack
Karen Burniston - 1109 Twist Panel pop-up
                          1119 Cruise Charms

Don't forget to check out the CCEE Stampers blog to see the rest of the creations the CCEE Stampers have created this week. You can also see more details of their creations on their individual blogs.
Maryann Einam- You are here

Thanks for stopping by....


2 comments: