Thursday, October 6, 2022

I will bring you strength

Hi crafting friends

Today it is challenge day with my friends on the CCEE Stampers challenge blog. Lynn is our hostess for the month.

 In the United States, today is National Bring Your Bible to School Day. For that reason, our challenge for this week is quite simple: use a Bible scripture as the sentiment on the front of your card design.

I didn't have many religious stamp sets for this challenge but I picked up this set from a craft sale. I die cut the rose 3 times with different colours and I then used the inlay technique for the flower.

Don't forget to check out the CCEE Stampers blog to see the rest of the creations the CCEE Stampers have created this week. You can also see more details of their creations on their individual blogs.
Maryann Einam- You are here

Thanks for stopping by....

2 comments:

  1. Some of the most powerful of scriptures are found in Isaiah! Great card and wonderful verse.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very beautiful!! I love it, Maryann!

    ReplyDelete