Thursday, August 4, 2022

Butterfly Faceted Diamond Fold

It has been some time since I have shared a card, I have relocated and a lot of my supplies are still in storage boxes. While I have been waiting for the craft room to be made, I have been looking for cardmaking ideas. I friend recently shared a tutorial on a faceted diamond fold. I found several tutorials for folded cards that I will certainly try in the future.

This week on the CCEE Stampers blog our challenge is butterflies, I came across the die cut flowers and designer paper while I was unpacking.

Butterflies seem to be very popular right now, many companies have released products featuring them this year. Create a card that features one or more butterflies.



I started by creating the base card in peach, measured the fold and cut the designer paper to match.


I added the pre cut butterflies, since they were all white I coloured some in blue.


The card folds flat for postage and I added the sentiment inside. If you look closely you card see the piece of acetate that I have used to create the photo up effect.



Don't forget to check out the CCEE Stampers blog to see the rest of the creations the CCEE Stampers have created this week. You can also see more details of their creations on their individual blogs.
Maryann Einam- You are here

Thanks for stopping by....

1 comment:

  1. Love this fold and your paper and sweet butterflies will flutter right into someone's mailbox and will be received with smiles.

    ReplyDelete