Thursday, August 11, 2022

Just a note with foil

My card today is for the challenge on CCEE Stampers blog, where hostess Frances asks us to try a technique.

 A few months ago, Jennifer McGuire shared a technique using embossing folders. Let’s give it a try. You can find Jennifer's tutorial here

I have used copper foil card stock for the base card and Couture creations - Drifting Endless embossing folder. I added distress inks to highlight the areas after sanding. I then used the same inks to colour a piece of card before die cutting the sentiment. I die cut a circle panel using Sunny Studios - fancy frames and the inlaid them together to create the background for the sentiment. I the added an extra sentiment from Mama Elephant - cherry blossom branch stamp set.


Don't forget to check out the CCEE Stampers blog to see the rest of the creations the CCEE Stampers have created this week. You can also see more details of their creations on their individual blogs.
Maryann Einam- You are here

Thanks for stopping by....

2 comments:

  1. I love the colors that are peeking out from the underlayer of your embossing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Copper is my favorite metallic. Your card is beautiful, Maryann!

    ReplyDelete