Thursday, June 30, 2022

Roses and Pearls

 Good Morning Crafting Friends,

The card I am sharing is for today's CCEE Stampers challenge.

The rose is the national flower for the month of June while the pearl is June’s gemstone. 


I made this card using the Altenew Layered Blossom cover die A & B. I cut the first layer into card stock and the 2nd layer into designer paper. I then added the sentiment that was heat embossed and die cut.

Don't forget to check out the CCEE Stampers blog to see the rest of the creations the CCEE Stampers have created this week. You can also see more details of their creations on their individual blogs.
Maryann Einam- You are here

Thanks for stopping by....

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful, beautiful design, Maryann!! I love these wonderful die cut layers that create your gorgeous rose!

    ReplyDelete