Saturday, October 9, 2021

White Gold and Ivory Presents

 Today's card is made for the challenge on crazy4challenges blog.

Create a project using only white, ivory and gold. Sounds intimidating? Use different textures and finishes of paper to make your layers stand out. I like to use glitter and metallic papers with texture from stenciling with pastes and embossing folders. 


I had this pack of designer paper with gold foil spots in my stash. It looks rather busy but I don't mind I added the gold Happy Birthday with a white shadow and presents to the front.



On the inside I created the pop - up presents using the gift pivot panel die set from Karen Burniston.


Don't forget to check out the rest of the “Crazies” cards over on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog and also their individual blogs for more details.
Maryann Einam- You are here

Thanks for stopping by today....

No comments:

Post a Comment