Thursday, October 21, 2021

A little bunny turns one

Today I have made this card for the challenge on CCEE Stampers blog.

 Include a number or numbers on your creations this week. You can make an aged birthday card; number themed designer paper, number themed embossing folders or dies. Anything goes as long as there is a number somewhere!

I had a request for a 1st birthday card, it had to themed pink with a bunny. I found this DCWV designer paper stack in my stash.

I then made the scene inside using the Karen Burniston dies, for the layout I basically just followed the one on the packet.

 I then added the Happy Birthday sentiment die cut.



One the front of the card I just used some of the elements that I used inside.


Here is a closer look at the inside pop up up.


Supplies:
Karen Burniston dies - 1079 - oval frames pop up, 1031 - numbers, 1074 - spring animals, 1006 - Nature edges, 1030 - Happy Birthday


Don't forget to check out the CCEE Stampers blog to see the rest of the creations the CCEE Stampers have created this week. You can also see more details of their creations on their individual blogs.
Maryann Einam- You are here

Thanks for stopping by....






No comments:

Post a Comment