Thursday, October 14, 2021

Magic Garden

This week on CCEE Stampers blog our challenge is to create a mini slimline card.

Just like Slimline Cards, Mini Slimline Cards are also becoming very popular, for our challenge this week create a Mini Slimline card. Typically Mini Slim Line Cards are either 3 1/2 inches x 6 inches or 3 inches x 6 inches. 


I started my card with the background making it with distress oxide inks. Using Twisted Citron, Rustic Wilderness and Squeezed Lemonade ink on the glass mat, I blended the inks and heat set them. I then used the Lavinia stencil Laurel and added lightly the chipped sapphire ink. I then added Mooch the cat with heat embossing. and added the Fairy Lantern and fairy. I then added the orchard grass along the edges and sponged chipped sapphire to the edges.

Don't forget to check out the CCEE Stampers blog to see the rest of the creations the CCEE Stampers have created this week. You can also see more details of their creations on their individual blogs.
Maryann Einam- You are here

Thanks for stopping by....

1 comment: